Monday, March 30, 2009

a day in the farm

N
today I was thinking on you this afternoon, what you would be doing and how might you feel. Do you think in me? Probably no, you should be having some entertainment somewhere else.
Here is not so different, I went to the farm to checkout some stuffs about the business and see the cows. The places looks not so different as it use to I wanted to have you there to see it, but probably you might feel overwhelmed by the difference of life.
In an instant, I was able to understand why the tropic looks so fascinating for you. Is so different to Europe that feels like living in a hot dream. The details of the nature become brilliant and in a moment you can feel so free.
See you there in the strong tropical hot wind with your eyes closing and your long hair dancing with the wing have to be a vision of reminiscence.

No comments:

Post a Comment