Tuesday, March 31, 2009

chat

(07:14:57 AM) msn: one last thing, this is the most painful i'll ever tell you natalie. but you know what is this relax feeling that you have, that brightness that broke atillas paradigm? is the fact that you also had been developing feelings for you, feelings that are tainted by the pain of your previous relationship. so i'll be wishing for your happiness hoping to be strong too. maybe your point of view change in a dirrection i dont know, and i hope that considering that your vision is different of the one i met. be strong and make strong steps for your happiness and that mental peace you are always looking for my....

earth please eat me, why do i push her to another person who can fulfil her.. I want to cry now, but i become a bit stronger this days, yet i can barely move but i have to move on.
Please the force that kept me strong this days please helps me once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment