Thursday, April 2, 2009

no more uncesesary luggage

Hi,
i still torture me a bit by the situation of what I've done in your apartment, your life and so many other stuffs. But the truth is that now I don't feel guilty anymore for that. Not for been cynic or act as an ass i should feel like acting like that. The fact is that I feel that i'm leaving with all those pictures of my mistakes like slaps in the face, just the sensation but with actual real damage and with a shameful. feeling that only makes me wiser.
I don't deserve your forgiveness, pity or care. Because there is nothing I can learn from it.
The fact is that i should finally disappear of your life from now on. Grateful of what you have done and with the promise of one day do something good for you as you did for me.
The only thing I can do for you now is to fix my material mistakes that I have done now. And retreat of your life until you want to accept me there. Is painful but is like things have to be done for the moment. we are both lines that can't be crossed in the long road of life and for that reason we have to do the best for our own life.
I dont feel anymore that have that aura that brings miss fortune to the world or the people around me. I feel strong now, yet not as much as I would like to but enough to clean my soul and to move on, start to learn how to listen and to pay attention to the world around me.
For seconds i feel sad because of an old dream. But yet, for the sake of that same dream I woke up and can proudly say that even in the darkest of the night I have myself and I'm not alone in any term reason I can become stronger day by day.
Te quiero natalie, eres el sueño roto que abrio la herida envenenada de mi alma.

No comments:

Post a Comment